inspired by the RACK project and holly's post, i decided to make a bucket list of sorts for the days leading up to christmas, some of these are random acts of kindness and some of them are just to make sure that i take the time to get away from the holiday stress, and enjoy the time with my little family.
4. take goodies to the guys working on our house.
5. leave five one dollar bills in target
9. donate clothes.
12. give a waiter a really large tip
15. make goodies for the hubs shift to take home
18. make dinner for the hub's shift at work.
20. offer to babysit baby will so maggie and blake can have a date night.
21. leave a surprise for the mail carrier in the mailbox.
does that last one have ya'll excited?
any ideas on what i should include in the giveaway??